Covid 19 – Safety instructions for visitors
We would like to inform you that our company applies all the necessary safety measures against Covid–19 ensuring both our employees and visitors safety.
In case you are going to visit our company’s facilities please read carefully the following instructions:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITORS
- Temperature screening is applied to all employees and visitors. Visitors that may have increased body temperature will not be allowed to come into the workplace.
- All visitors will need to show their vaccination certificate in order to enter our premises. For those who have not been vaccinated, they will need to show a negative self-test within 24 hours prior their visit at our premises. In case a visitor doesn’t bring with them neither of the aforementioned documents, they will be provided with a self-test at the entrance, and should the result be negative, they then may enter our workplace.
- All the shared spaces are equipped with face masks, protective gloves and antiseptic hand gel.
- Every visitor has to wear a face mask before his entry into the company’s site.
- Contactless check is available for all visitors with the use of a QR code from their mobiles.
- The company keeps a visitor record, including every visitor’s contact details, in case of a potential contact tracing.
- You should limit the elevator occupancy to two persons at a time.
- Visitors have to use strictly visitors WC. Visitors WC is carefully cleaned every 3 -4 hours.
- All the shared spaces are cleaned carefully 2-3 times during the day.
- Please maintain at least 2 meters distance between yourself and the other persons during your visit.
- You can ask for a transportation service from/to the port or the airport if needed. All the company’s vechicles are carefully cleaned before every transportation. A face mask is required both for our drivers and visitors.
Our safety should be our main priority