This means that those cookies do not reveal your identity. They simply provide us with anonymous information that helps us understand in which parts of our website our visitors are interested and whether our visitors encounter any problems when navigating.
If you wish, you can set your browser to stop accepting cookies from www.kouvidis.gr. All modern browsers let you change your cookies settings. You can usually find these settings in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
Therefore, you may at your discretion configure your computer to decline cookies. In such a case, the navigation experience on our website will not change but you may not be able to use some interactive features.
The www.allaboutcookies.org website offers good and simple instructions on how to manage cookies using different types of web browsers.
What data we collect from our collaborators, for what purpose and on which legal basis
In the context of our collaboration with customers and suppliers we collect and process data that is necessary for the performance of a contract, the compliance with legal obligations, or the pursuit of the Company’s legitimate interests. Depending on the above uses, the personal data we collect is as follows:
- For contact purposes:
In this case, we collect your full name, the company’s name you represent, your job title, your phone and fax number, your email address and the country and city of origin.
Legal basis: The collection and processing of the above data is essential for our communication for quotations and contracts (contractual obligations), as well as for technical advice on our products and for managing inquiries or complaints (legitimate interests).
- For financial and accounting purposes:
In this case, when it comes to natural persons, we collect your full name, date of birth, citizenship, ID number, Tax Identification Number and Relevant Tax Authorities. We also keep a record of transactions, purchases and credit balances.
Legal basis: The above information is collected for the compliance with tax or other legal obligations (legal obligation). The collection and the process of the records of transactions, purchases and balances is necessary for financial management purposes (legitimate interests).
- For the purposes of participating in Company’s events (exhibitions, training seminars, workshops, meetings, etc.):
In this case we collect and process your full name, your contact details (phone number, e-mail address) and your job title.
Legal basis: Participation in the Company’s events is voluntary. The above data is collected and processed for the event management purposes (organizing, communication, transportation, meals , accommodation, service evaluation, certifications of attendance, e-mail/ sms marketing campaigns upon participant consent) as well as for the safety of the participants when the event is carried out at Company’s premises (legitimate interests).
- For promotion and archive purposes:
When conducting events such as the above, we may receive photos from the event site for the Company’s archive and also for updating the Company’s website and social media accounts.
Legal basis: The photos that we may post on our website or on Company’s social media accounts is intended to promote our Company or to promote the success of our Company’s event. (legitimate interests).
How long we keep your data
The data storage period is decided on the basis of the following criteria, as appropriate:
- When processing is required under the applicable legal framework, personal data is stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions of law.
- When processing is based on a contractual basis, personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and/or support of legal claims under the contract.
- When processing is based on the legitimate interests of our Company, data is stored for as long as the Company considers that is necessary.
For the purposes of marketing activities, personal data is retained until the consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its withdrawal.
Candidates’ resumes are stored for future use for a period of:
- 6 months after receiving them to use them for future recruitment
- 6 months for those who have completed an apprenticeship agreement with the Company
- 6 months from the departure of a worker employed under an employment contract.
Security of your data
The website has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security certificate, ensuring secure data transfer, preventing them from being tampered with malware. The above personal data is used by our Company’s appropriate responsible personnel and only for the purposes stated for each category of data. We do not disclose or transfer your data to unauthorised persons, except to the necessary services or providers that we choose carefully for supporting our operations (see next section).
With whom we share personal data
The companies with which we work to receive support services which can access your data are as follows:
To send a newsletter via email, we use the MailChimp US-based service (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, Georgia, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, USA), which is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement. More about the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement can be found here: www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
As mentioned above, to monitor the traffic of our website, we use Google’s Google Analytics platform based in the USA (official corporate name “Google Inc.” and headquarters: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), which is also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement (more can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7105316?hl=en).
To send SMS messages, we use SMS Marketing service (MY COMPANY PROJECTS G.P., 33 P.P. Germanou Street, GR-54622, Thessaloniki, Greece) and Lexicon Software service (Lexicon Software, 17 Chatzidimitriou Street, GR-58100 Giannitsa, Greece).
In order to send questionnaires to our partners, we use the Typeform service based in the EU (Typeform, S.L., Bac de Roda, 163, 08018, Barcelona, Spain).
Finally, our website is hosted by Mozaik (MOZAIK Ltd, 12 Kalamida & 9 Agiou Dimitriou Street, GR-10554, Athens, Greece).
Your rights regarding your personal data
Our Company has taken the necessary organisational measures to assist you in the exercise of your rights below under the conditions laid down in Greek and EU law:
- Right to information: You have the right to know what personal data we collect and process and for what purposes.
- Right of access: You have the right to receive confirmation of whether or not we process personal data. If this is the case, you are entitled to access such data and processing information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data which we process in case it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if there is no legitimate reason to continue processing it.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask to receive your personal data in a commonly used and easily readable format.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, especially for direct marketing purposes.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
You may send a request regarding your rights below by email to [email protected] In the case of sending a newsletter, you may also select the corresponding delete field which you will find in each newsletter you receive.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
1-3 Kifissias Avenue, GR-11523, Athens
email: [email protected]
or the corresponding authority of your place of residence or work.