Clip SUPERSOL PLUS IAS Clip for rigid and pliable conduits in concealed installations
The new specially designed clip SUPERSOL PLUS constitutes part of the 3layer conduits system with anti-electromagnetic technology SUPERSOL PLUS and SUPERFLEX PLUS, making it the ideal solution for mounting rigid and pliable conduits in concealed type installations.
It is produced from specially stabilized thermoplastic PP in yellow color RAL 1023. Clips SUPERSOL PLUS are compatible with the use of nail fastening tools, providing thus ease and safety to the electrical installation.
Clips SUPERSOL PLUS are the ideal solution for mounting conduits in concealed installations, such as on the concrete, the underplaster and underfloor on screed
- APPLICATION STANDARD:EN 61386.01, EN 50642
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EE (LVD), 2011/65/EE (RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 1023 yellow
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Non flame propagating product
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Antistatic Technology
|Lower temperature range||-15oC|
|Upper temperature range||+105oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Raw material||Halogen free, heavy metals free (RoHS) and specially stabilized thermoplastic PP|
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|
|Antistatic Technology||Protection against static electricity|