CONDUR IAS Watertight junction box without seals
KOUVIDIS launched COUNDUR junction boxes in 1992 in order to replace the metal ones. Since then, the company has proceeded to many upgrades to improve their functionality, ergonomics and mechanical strength. CONDUR junction boxes have gained the trust of the electrical installer and have been used in thousands of construction projects due to their high quality and reliability. They are a part of CONDUR – CONFLEX, MEDISOL – MEDIFLEX, SILCOR – SIFLEX, CONDUR HF – CONFLEX HF and MEDISOL HF – MEDIFLEX HF conduit systems for cable management and protection.
Ideal for exposed electrical installations.
- APPLICATION STAND:ΕΝ 60670-22, ΕΝ 50642
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EU(LVD), 2011/65/EU(RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 7035 Light grey
- TIGHTNESS DEGREES:min IP 65
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Ingress protection against solid objects and water (EN 60529)
- Product with extra UV stability
- Non flame propagating product
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
- Antistatic Technology
|Raw material||PC (Cover plate and plug in seals are made of PE)|
|Temperature range||-25oC to +60oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Number of entries||–|
|Number of base knock outs||–|
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|
|Antistatic technology||Protection against static electricity|