CONDUR IAS Adaptor for watertight junction boxes
CONDUR adaptor has been designed to be assembled with CONDUR junction boxes after removing their seals or grommets, for their safe connection with KOUVIDIS rigid and pliable conduits. It’s a part of CONDUR – CONFLEX, MEDISOL – MEDIFLEX, SILCOR – SIFLEX, CONDUR HF – CONFLEX HF and MEDISOL HF – MEDIFLEX HF conduit systems for cable management and protection.
CONDUR adaptor incorporates a special anti – rodent additive to maximize safety in electrical installations from animal attacks. (Patent Protected by European Patent Office).
Ideal for exposed electrical installations.
- APPLICATION STAND:EN 61386.1, EN 50642
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EU(LVD), 2011/65/EU(RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 7035 Light grey
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Product with extra UV stability
- Non flame propagating product
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
- Antistatic Technology
|Raw material||Halogen free, heavy metals free (RoHS) and specially stabilized thermoplastic PE|
|Temperature range||-25oC to+120oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Ageing resistance||UV stabilized|
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|
|Antistatic technology||Protection against static electricity|