CONDUR IAR Adaptor for watertight junction boxes
CONDUR adaptor has been designed to be assembled with CONDUR junction boxes after removing their seals or grommets, for their safe connection with KOUVIDIS rigid and pliable conduits. It’s a part of CONDUR – CONFLEX, MEDISOL – MEDIFLEX, SILCOR – SIFLEX, CONDUR HF – CONFLEX HF and MEDISOL HF – MEDIFLEX HF conduit systems for cable management and protection.
Ideal for exposed electrical installations.
- APPLICATION STAND:EN 61386.1, EN 60754-1, EN 60754-2
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EU(LVD), 2011/65/EU(RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 7035 Light grey
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Product with extra UV stability
- Non flame propagating product
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc EN 60754-1, ΕΝ 60754-2
1Assembled with CONDUR junction boxes with seals or grommets
2Ø16 and Ø20 adaptors can be mounted on 67x67x38mm (type 16/20) and 82x82x43mm (type 20/16) CONDUR junction boxes
3Ø25 and Ø32 adaptors can be mounted on 101x101x51mm (type 25/32) CONDUR junction box
4No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire
5Better visibility of escape ways in case of fire due to low smoke emission
6Not attractive to rodents (European Patent EP2698792)
|Raw material||Halogen free, heavy metals free (RoHS) and specially stabilized thermoplastic PE|
|Temperature range||-25oC to+120oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Ageing resistance||UV stabilized|
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|
|Less smoke than PVC||Better visibility of escape ways|