CONDUR IAS Heavy type bend
- IMPACT RESISTANCE:6J
- RESISTANCE TO COMPRESSION:1250 Nt
CONDUR bend is a part of CONDUR – CONFLEX conduit system for cable management and protection. It has the same properties as CONDUR conduit and is produced by a fully automated production line.
CONDUR bend incorporates a special anti – rodent additive to maximize safety in electrical installations from animal attacks. (Patent Protected by European Patent Office).
Ideal for outdoor exposed installations which require increased safety measures and high mechanical requirements such as civil engineering (industrial buildings, infrastructure projects) and electric power stations. It doesn’t attract rodents and is the ideal solution for outdoor installations through its exceptional resistance to UV radiation. Their high impact strength, at low temperature environments, make them also ideal for cold weather conditions.
- APPLICATION STAND:EN 61386.21
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EU(LVD), 2011/65/EU(RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 7035 Light grey
- NOMINAL DIAMETER:Outer (DN/OD)
- TIGHTNESS DEGREES:min IP 65
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- The product and its production process are inspected and approved by VDE German institute
- Minimum compression strength
- Minimum impact strength
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Ingress protection against solid objects and water (EN 60529)
- Product with extra UV stability
- Non flame propagating product
- Product is not an attractive food to rodents
- Antistatic Technology
|Resistance to impact||6J (at -25oC)|
|Lower temperature range||-25oC|
|Upper temperature range||+60oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Protection against ingress of solid objects||min IP65|
|Protection against ingress of water||min IP65|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Raw material||Heavy metals free (RoHS), specially stabilized thermoplastic U-PVC|
|Ageing resistance||UV stabilized>10 years|
|Rodent repellent||Not attractive to rodents|
|Antistatic technology||Protection against static electricity|