MEDISOL AM Connection coupler of conduits with antimicrobial technology
MEDISOL AM coupler is safely connected with KOUVIDIS rigid and pliable conduits with antimicrobial technology, ensuring minimum Ingress Protection IP65. It’s a part of MEDISOL AM – MEDIFLEX AM and MEDISOL AM HF – MEDIFLEX AM HF conduit systems for cable management and protection. Its antimicrobial technology resists the growth of bacteria by up to 99% within 24 hours.
Ideal for exposed electrical installations in sanitary areas and areas requiring implementation of HACCP & ISO 22000 systems.
- APPLICATION STANDARD:EN 61386.01, ISO 22196, EN 50642
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EU (LVD), 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 9003 White
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Ingress protection against solid objects and water (EN 60529)
- Product with extra UV stability
- Non flame propagating product
- Product Certificate for its antimicrobial effectiveness from the BIOCOTE British Institute (ISO 22196)
- Antimicrobial product that inhibits by up to 99.9% the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
|Raw material||Halogen free, heavy metals free (RoHS) and specially stabilized thermoplastic PE|
|Temperature range||-25oC to+120oC|
|Ingress protection||min IP65|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Ageing resistance||UV stabilized|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Antimicrobial technology||Resist the growth of bacteria by up to 99%
within 24 hours
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|