Fixings For heating, cooling & water supply PPR pipes
They are used for safely mounting of all PPR pipes. They are produced by Polycarbonate (PC), a virtually unbreakable material used in products with high mechanical requirements.
Intended to be used for mounting PPR pipes.
- APPLICATION STAND:ΕΝ 61386.01, EN 50642
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EE (LVD), 2011/65/EE (RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 9004 Black, RAL 6024 Green
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Non flame propagating product
- Low smoke during combustion (EN 61034-2)
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc EN 60754-1, ΕΝ 60754-2
1No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire
2Better visibility of escape ways in case of fire due to low smoke emission
3It can be mounted with the use of 4mm screws and plugs
4It has side slots for easy positioning to rails
|Raw material||Halogen free, heavy metals free (RoHS) and specially stabilized thermoplastic PC|
|Lower temperature range||-25°C|
|Upper temperature range||+90°C|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Ageing resistance||UV stabilized|