HYDROFLEX Corrugated pliable conduit
- IMPACT RESISTANCE:2J
HYDROFLEX pliable conduit has been produced since 1985 and is one of the most famous products of KOUVIDIS. Its special design allows the faster introduction of pipes as well as their easy replacement in case of damages. It achieves high impact resistance >2Joule as it is produced according to a stricter European Standard (EN 61386.22, applied for plastic piping systems for cable management and protection).
Protection of pressure, heat and water piping systems (PE-X, PP, PB).
- APPLICATION STAND:EN 61386.22
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2011/65/EE (RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 5015 Blue, RAL 9004 Black, RAL 3020 Red
- NOMINAL DIAMETER:Inner (DN/ID)
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Minimum impact strength
- Product with extra UV stability
- Low smoke during combustion (EN 61034-2)
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
|Raw material||Halogen free, heavy metals free (RoHS) and specially stabilized thermoplastic HDPE|
|Lower temperature range||-25oC|
|Upper temperature range||+105oC|
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|
|Less smoke than PVC||Better visibility of escape ways|
|Protection against ingress of solid objects||IP66|
|Protection against ingress of water||IP66|
|Ageing resistance||UV stabilized|