Round Ø73 Junction box for cavity walls
Round junction boxes have been designed for branching cables in flush mounting and cavity wall installations. they are produced by top quality raw materials that ensures maximum safety in the electrical installations.
Ideal for flush mounting and cavity wall installations.
- APPLICATION STANDARD:ΕΝ 60670-22, EN 50642
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EE (LVD), 2011/65/EE (RoHS)
- COLOR:RAL 5019 Blue (box), RAL 9016 White (cover plate)
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Non flame propagating product
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
|Lower temperature range||-15oC|
|Upper temperature range||+60oC|
|Resistance to heat||650oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|IP ingress protection||ΙΡ2Χ|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Raw material||Heavy metals free (RoHS), specially stabilized thermoplastic HIPS (base) and PP (cover plate)|
|Conduit entries||8 up to Ø21|