MEDISOL AM Junction box with antimicrobial technology
MEDISOL AM junction boxes are a part of MEDISOL AM – MEDIFLEX AM and MEDISOL AM HF – MEDIFLEX AM HF conduit systems with antimicrobial technology, for cable management and protection. Their high quality, functionality and ergonomics ensure maximum safety in the electrical installation. Its antimicrobial technology resists the growth of bacteria by up to 99% within 24 hours.
Ideal for exposed electrical installations in sanitary areas and areas requiring implementation of HACCP & ISO 22000 systems.
- APPLICATION STANDARD:EN 60670-22, EN 50642, ISO 22196
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLIANCE:2014/35/EE (LVD), 2011/65/EE (RoHS), 98/8/EΕ (BDP)
- COLOR:RAL 9003 White
- Product Conformity to all requirements of relative European Directives.
- Min-max permanent application temperature
- Ingress protection against solid objects and water (EN 60529)
- Product with extra UV stability
- Non flame propagating product
- Product Certificate for its antimicrobial effectiveness from the BIOCOTE British Institute (ISO 22196)
- Antimicrobial product that inhibits by up to 99.9% the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Product is made of halogen free raw materials – absence of fluorine, iodine, bromine, chlorine, etc (ΕΝ 50642)
|Raw material||PC (Cover plate and plug in seals are made of PE)|
|Temperature range||-25oC to +60oC|
|Electrical characteristics||With electrical insulated characteristics|
|Resistance to flame propagating||Non flame propagating|
|Number of entries||7|
|Seals||Plug in seals|
|Number of base knock outs||4|
|Halogen free||No toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire|
|Antimicrobial technology||Resist the growth of bacteria by
up to 99% within 24 hours